Thursday, 17 January 2013

Diabolus in Cosmetica will be taking an extended break...

It is with regret that I must tell my readers that Diabolus in Cosmetica will be put on hold for a while.

Most of you will have noticed my lack of blog posts over the last month.

Unfortunately I have other commitments at the moment that have diverted my attention away from my blog - 2013 is going to be a very busy year for me.

This is a very sad moment for me.  Diabolus in Cosmetica has been more successful than I ever imagined, in a very short time - I have reached almost 40,000 page views in only three months.  But, I am hopeful that I shall return, bigger and better than ever, sometime later this year.

In the interim, I can still be contacted via Facebook, Twitter and email... please see the Contact | Social Media page for my details.

My blog sale is ongoing I have added some new items in the last week.  I will be adding more items soon.  I will post updates when new items are added both via Blogger and via social media.

I would also like to take the opportunity to thank everyone who has supported me thus far with Diabolus in Cosmetica... your support has been invaluable, and I couldn't have done this without you. Thank you to all of my readers - I promise I will be back!

Wishing you all a wonderful and bright year ahead,

Bern xx

9 comments:

  1. Much love hunni.

    You'll be missed, but take your time, enjoy your year and we'll look forward to seeing you back xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my dear friend!
      I truly appreciate the support... I WILL be back!!
      xo

      Delete
  2. Bern,
    I am only more excited for when the hiatus ends. Please enjoy this time to focus on all the important things.
    Xoxo
    Belly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear Belly,
      Thank you for being there for me!
      xo

      Delete
  3. Aww too bad Bern! But thanks for being honest and upfront! Enjoy your time! Cannot wait for your return! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Annick!
      I felt such an honest post was the right thing to do, especially to express my gratitude to those to have supported me :)
      xo

      Delete
  4. Awww, Bern that's so sad. But I totally understand. I'm looking forward to your return and I'm sure you'll come back with a bang.

    *hugz*

    Lou x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the support Lou!
      Here's hoping 2013 is a better year for us both!
      xo

      Delete
  5. Awards for you
    http://coluchka.blogspot.com/2013/02/blog-post.html#more

    ReplyDelete