Thursday, 6 September 2012

Welcome!

Finally!!

I am very happy to announce that my blog, Diabolus in Cosmetica, is now live!

This blog has been a long time in the making.  To those who do not know me, my name is Bernadette, but most people call me Bern.  I am 33 years old, and currently reside in Melbourne, Australia.

I have many ideas for this blog, and will be posting on both makeup and skin care related topics.  I hope to present educational posts and picture tutorials, reviews, swatches and product pictures.

In the meantime, I would love to hear any feedback on what everyone out there would like to see posted here!

I would also like to take the opportunity to thank those who have supported me thus far - the people who have encouraged me to get this blog up and running - I am truly grateful for the support.

And a special thank you also goes out to all the lovely people who purchased items from my blog sale - you are the reason I was finally able to get this blog up and running - the proceeds of my blog sale went towards my new camera.  Thank you, to all of you!!

I plan on utilising social networking applications to support this blog on both Facebook and Twitter.  The Twitter account is live - you can follow Diabolus in Cosmetica here, or use the link in the side bar to your right.  I am in the process of setting up a Facebook page - I shall update accordingly once it is up and running.


My first post is currently in progress and will be uploaded very soon.  I will also be hosting a competition once I reach 100 followers - so stay tuned!!!

But for now - welcome to my blog, Diabolus in Cosmetica!!

Bern x

8 comments:

  1. Yay I'm so glad you are up and running, I can't wait to see what your blog brings :)
    Enjoy it xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you wendy35107 for your support!! xxx

      Delete
  2. Hi there-congrats on your new blog!! Can't wait to read your posts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crista, thank you so much for your support!! My first post will be uploaded very soon!!

      Delete
  3. Yay!! There is a certain depotting thing that I can not WAIT to read! Congrats on your brand spanking new blog!!

    Belly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Belly!! The time is approaching... :D

      Delete
  4. Hello! I'd just like to say that I really love your blog! It has really detailed description of the products and clear pictures of swatches. Loving the Burberry products as well (I'm a fan too!), and I look forward to seeing more Lip Velvet swatches :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there!
      Oh my, thank you so much for the feedback! I am actively working on improving my photography, I am a complete newb with it, so this is most definitely a crash course!
      And it is very nice to make the acquaintance of a fellow Burberry fan :)
      I am in the process of a Lip Velvet review right now actually... currently editing photos, so stay tuned!
      xo

      Delete